2006-03-15

The programming: Lisp

Gosh, I've passed a study course «The basis of the functional programming».
Though I don't know why. Well, since I started, I had to finish. But now I can boast the diploma numbered Nine Thousand Six Hundred And Sixty Six.

The general impressions are somewhat mixed. IMHO the course tries to include everything but as a result it comes out superficial enough. If only I have not an idea about Lisp before, I doubt whether I could understand some subjects given casually.

But after all it was interesting, the description of the basis of the realization LISP interpreter and compiler in Russian I have not met before in the Internet.

But the test questions of the course are definitely rotten. Still nobody manage to finish the course with the highest mark (5).

No comments:

Post a Comment